|(Important) Registration Process|
|Name : 관리자(email@example.com) Date : 2017-06-14 Hits : 419|
- In order to make your participation in the ISCR 2017, it is required to complete the registration form to the event beforehand. (‘Registration’ -> http://iscr.cyber.go.kr/eng/sub04-00.php).
Due to the limited seat availability, early registration is strongly recommended. (On-site registration may not be available)
(Free lunch coupon will be given priority to participants who complete the pre-registration process.)
2) Requirements for Participation in the Closed Sessions (Day 2, 3)
- ISCR 2017 will be composed of open sessions (Day 1) as well as closed sessions (Day 2, 3).
Please note that closed sessions are available for those who are working for domestic / international law enforcement agencies and invited guests only.
Even when the early registration process is completed through our website, there would be restriction on participants, those who are not satisfied with the requirements stated above.
Restricted participants will be informed ahead of the symposium by email or mobile phone.
Your kind understand would be very much appreciated.
3) Confirmation of Registration
- Once the registration process is completed, confirmation emails will be sent by ISCR 2017 Organizing Committee. So as to check whether the registration is successfully done, please visit the
"Registration Confirmation" as follow : (http://iscr.cyber.go.kr/eng/sub04-02.php).
We would like to kindly ask you to submit accurate information including email address and mobile phone number since confirmation email and barcode will be sent to participants’ email address.
- Registration Desk will be open in front of the Grand Ballroom(3F) at the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul between the days of 30th August and 1st September.
Participants to the symposium are required to be issued a name badge (ID card) for attendance.
* If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the Q&A(http://iscr.cyber.go.kr/eng/sub08-02.php).