Collection and Use of Personal Information
ISCR Organizing Committee collects and manages personal information in order for proper arrangement of our events within the minimum extent necessary. The items of personal information to be collected and purpose for use, etc. are as follows :
1. Items of personal information to be collected
- Name, country, organization (department, position/rank), contact details (email, phone number, etc.)
(The owner of information has a right to reject to give his/her consent and details. However, the owner of information may not be able to participate in the events including ISCR and DFEG, if he/she does not provide us with essential information as above.
2. Purposes for which personal information is collected and used
The aforementioned items would be used for confirming the participation in the events, authentication
process to verify identification, appropriate preparation to proceed with successful event progress, and follow-up
management (Response on questions from participants regarding the events, sending a letter of appreciation,
providing further information in relation with the events, and etc.)
3. Period for which personal information is held and used
- In principle, we would discard personal information as soon as the original intention of the purpose of information
collection and use is attained.